Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh yeah, it is Rollercoaster time...

Diet Cokes-2.
Do you remember that great song "Love Roller Coaster" by the The Ohio Players?
Imagining 30 days from now seems virtually impossible. On one hand I can completely see myself moved to San Antonio and on the other hand it seems like a distant dream.
Today I am one step closer to that dream becoming reality. The San Antonio house loan is being processed and from all angles looks really good. I received a 3rd offer on the house in Houston. Pretty wild. Part of my is thinking "Yes, this is it." The other part of me is like "Oh Boy!, here we go again." Reality is both "Yeah, this could be it, so hang on tight because the roller coaster is climbing to the top and we are about to go over the hill one more time. Weeeee. As I was reading the email about the 3rd offer, I had a sense of peace that this was God's way of letting me know He is in charge and He will take care of it all. Whether this is it or not, I believe God's will be done. Thank you Lord for all the bountiful gifts you shed down on me and my family and friends.

No comments: