Did anyone see Grey's Anatomy? Ughhhh!!! Such humor wrapped up in the extreme drama. That show was killing me last night. I definitely had my ugly cry on.
Today was a day of errand running. Exchange a purse I bought, pick up my new contacts, have lunch with a friend, get belated Valentine Day candies for a friend, etc.... As I was running those errands I was thinking about how pretty it is driving around some neighborhoods in Houston. One of my favorite places to drive around is Memorial. I definitely loved living in this area because of all the trees. I love when they hang over the streets and provide much needed shade during the hot summer months. My favorite street to drive down is Piney Point. Usually, I was driving down Piney Point headed to a doctors appointment. How ironic to be feeling badly yet at the same time enjoying the sights along the way. Isn't that how life is sometimes. When things are bad, if we are looking for it something good blooms right out of the center. SWEEEET!!!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment