Saturday, February 24, 2007

4-3-2 Days

STUFF...

Funny Stuff...
I was driving to SA Friday and along the way I passed a pasture where there were some cows and sheep. There was also a little dog who had gotten hold of the cows tail with his mouth to torment the cow. As I drove by the cow and the dog were going in circles. It was one of the funniest things I've seen driving to SA.

Sad Stuff...
A long time good friend came by today and gave me a card and gift (as a going away) and the card reads...
"You just don't know when something you say or something you do touches someone else's life and works a miracle." It was so sweet and so sad remembering all the places our life has brought us. I certainly didn't work any miracles - God brought two people together who could learn from each other and grow from those lessons. What a blessing!

Good Stuff...
Getting a bunch of friends together... many of who do not know each other and watching them find out that they have similar interests and that they also have loads in common. My "Going Away" party was last evening and it was such a good time. I was worried about whether anyone would talk to each other and they did. Hello...many of my friends scrapbook and so they were all talking about that. Two friends who never met before through me - worked together 10+ years ago and another Two friends are from Australia and now they are new friends. That is Good Stuff.

Life Stuff...
This entire experience has been very surreal. As the party was beginning last evening it just seemed so weird. It really is only a few days away now and how can that be? I just have to say God is so good. He has orchestrated this entire life changing event and who knows what else He has in store, but I think I am ready.

Stuff to Remember...
DON'T FEAR THE FUTURE, GOD IS ALREADY THERE!!!

No comments: