Friends...
-make you smile even when you don't think you can
-provide a shoulder to cry on
-are right next door or miles apart
-are people who bring out the best in you
-walk beside you through good and bad, happy or sad
-tell you the truth even if it hurts
-call you just to say "hello"
-are blessings straight from God
-are in your heart
Piglet sidled up to Pooh. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, Taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you." A. A. Milne
Friends have been like a lifeline to me. I've been blessed to have so many friends. My favorite thing to do with friends is sit and visit one on one or in a group. Usually it is best when it happens around a table while sharing a beverage whether it is a cup of hot tea or an ice cold beer. I enjoy the conversation about work, chores, fashion, hair styles, shoes, cars, music, movies, sex, latest gadgets, boys, falling in love, falling out of love, children, gardening, and what ever else comes up along the way. I love listening and telling my share of tales. I have some of the most wonderful memories of times like this and I hope to share many many more over the rest of my lifetime. If my kitchen table could talk - it would probably become a Best Seller.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment