80 moving boxes were delivered today. Internal stress and emotions were running on HIGH today. Things are really happening fast. I scheduled my fabulous Organizer to come back and pack up the house. Soon I have the walk-through on the new house in San Antonio. I'm working on a TO DO list because I need something to keep me heading in the right direction.
Sometimes, I find my self just sitting and thinking...again...things are moving quickly and so I don't have much time to think about all the friends that I am moving away from and I want the ride to stop just for a minute and spend time with people who have meant so much to me. I know I am not moving several states away, BUT reality is that life will continue here and I will be starting a new life in San Antonio. I am sad to be leaving so much, yet jumping for joy at the possibilities. I am so incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful friends in my life and I have so many precious memories that I will carry with me. Some of those relationships will last a life time and some of them were only meant to be for a season. Only time will tell, right?



No comments:
Post a Comment