Privacy matters. It means no more living in a fish bowl. My life is no longer a reality show for my neighbors. I can dig through my unpacked boxes in my skimpy pj's without forgetting that the entire neighborhood can see me. I could run to the laundry room half dressed to get that shirt that I put in the dryer to get unwrinkled. I can relax in the evening rather than feeling like I should just go to bed. And, I could even dance naked if I wanted too.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Good Things!!!
Privacy matters. It means no more living in a fish bowl. My life is no longer a reality show for my neighbors. I can dig through my unpacked boxes in my skimpy pj's without forgetting that the entire neighborhood can see me. I could run to the laundry room half dressed to get that shirt that I put in the dryer to get unwrinkled. I can relax in the evening rather than feeling like I should just go to bed. And, I could even dance naked if I wanted too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! They look bee U tiful!!
I can't wait to see them live and in person.
Looking good girl. Will have to plan a trip soon. I can't wait to see the new digs. I was going to crash the party when Mechiel came but that is the weekend my sister is going to be here. Heavy sigh. But we will do it soon....
Post a Comment