Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Look Who Came To Visit...

Friday, June 8, 2007 to Sunday, June 10, 2007
Ed, Nellie, David, Colson, Kim and DeeDee (Diann)
What a great weekend. We had a relaxing dinner at Scenic Loop Cafe in Boerne. Saturday included a leisure morning getting Kim, David and Colson off to Sea World (Colson's first time) then DeeDee and June met Ed in Boerne for lunch. DeeDee and I found some really cute shops one that is 100% Shabby Chic (baboom, baboom, can you hear my heart beat) and another fabulous store where I finally found some brown flip flops and they are comfortable.
I've decided to decorate my scrapbook room Shabby Chic. Can you see it now dripping with Pink and distressed furniture and other trinkets that say Shabby Chic?? I can and think it will be so fun in there...just think of the creativity that will be ooooozing from that room.
Saturday evening...Kim, DeeDee and myself went over to Scrapbook 911 for a little shopping spree. Kim wanted to get a few things for some upcoming pages she is working on and I think she was a bit overwhelmed with so many things to see and choose from...but she liked the store.
Sunday was soon upon us and it was time for everyone to go home :o( It was soo much fun having everyone here to see my new place and help me make some designer decisions.
Just incase you are wondering...Dad went to visit Alec (my Nephew, his grandson) in Houston for the weekend and He also got to see some other friends along the way. Dad came home yesterday afternoon.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shabby Chic. What a marvelous idea. Just might have to steal (opps I really mean scraplift) that idea. LOL How funny you mentioned Boerne. My former employer (whom I thought the world of) built a huge home and semi retired there. They are CPA and work out of the house now. I can't wait to see your house and the scrap room.....