Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Method to the Madness

Have you ever read that book "Who Moved My Cheese?" I think I might need to read it again. I think someone raised the beam on life's balance beam and I'm trying to figure it out as I go. Finding the cheese...oh I mean balance....hmmm I guess you find it a little at a time and a lot of trial and error. So, although I worked 1/2 days this weekend...I found some time to crop a few pages.

The Spurs pages will be my first two pages to be submitted as a member of the Design Team. Using this paper was a challenge for me. Fortunately, I actually had pictures from going to the game back in December with Valero in Delta Dental's Suite.


The other pages are a project I am doing for the other girl that works in my office here...Susan. Her daughter comes up to the office and helps us out with piddly stuff and she is about to be in the 8th grade...do you remember how awful 7th and 8th grade were? I do...frizzee hair and trying to find out who you were in the crowd...that is a time I do not want to go back to AT ALL. Anywho, Teresa who is fondly known as "T" will be the recipient of this little book. I've had a good time with it as well, since I had her pick 10 papers from the scrapbook store and I am doing the rest. The two baby pages I did because there wasn't anything baby in her stack. I hope she likes it. Tomorrow she will get a chance to glance at it. It is more than 1/2 way done.

It is late, so I'd better get to bed and rest up for another eventful week.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dr. Mechiel Rozas said...

So so cute!! Love the layouts!!!