July 6th, my Dee Dee arrived to help me unpack and sort through my scrapbook boxes. We estimate approximately 50 boxes. I wish we would have counted them because I bet it was more. I was charged with coming up with a plan and I must admit the plan worked really well. I made signs for all the different things (for example: Adhesive, ABC's & 123's, Chip Board, Pens, Albums, Kits, Incomplete Projects). You get the idea, right? Well Dee Dee arrived on Friday at around 11:45 a.m. and we got busy and worked our little tails off. Our puppies were barking. We stopped for a quick lunch and kept on moving. Could not believe it (still don't), but we unpacked every box and sorted it by 9:30 p.m. Then we made a break for DQ Blizzards.

July 7th, this is Dee Dee's actual birthday "Happy Birthday Dee Dee!" and so a little celebrating was on the agenda for the evening, but before that this day was about going through the office and the rest of the house pulling together anything and everything scrapbooking to get all like things together. We did all that by Noon and then began to clear out the entryway, which by the way has not been empty since the day I moved in. I tried to find a picture to show you how many boxes where in the hallway, but I don't have one...darn. Without the picture it is hard to understand how big this project was when we began and neither of us thought there was any way we could get it done in the two days we had to do it. If you've seen it with your own eyes before then you can understand. We worked hard all day and by 5:30 we had everything put away into a nice tidy spot. I still need to sort buttons by color and ribbon needs to be rolled on cards, etc., but this project is well on it's way -- and I can see the light. Thank you Dee Dee for helping me. What an amazing weekend.

Being completely exhausted we got cleaned up and dressed up to go for dinner, we were going to El Chaparral to have dinner with my sister Laura. A surprise for Dee Dee was that Ed and Nellie would be meeting us there from Kerrville, but then Dee Dee and I both got a BIG surprise when half way through dinner Kim, David and Colson walked into the restaurant. It was such a wonderful evening. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in my life. Thank you Lord. Kim, David, Colson and Dee Dee came back to my house to spend the night. We had a fun time together.

July 7th, this is Dee Dee's actual birthday "Happy Birthday Dee Dee!" and so a little celebrating was on the agenda for the evening, but before that this day was about going through the office and the rest of the house pulling together anything and everything scrapbooking to get all like things together. We did all that by Noon and then began to clear out the entryway, which by the way has not been empty since the day I moved in. I tried to find a picture to show you how many boxes where in the hallway, but I don't have one...darn. Without the picture it is hard to understand how big this project was when we began and neither of us thought there was any way we could get it done in the two days we had to do it. If you've seen it with your own eyes before then you can understand. We worked hard all day and by 5:30 we had everything put away into a nice tidy spot. I still need to sort buttons by color and ribbon needs to be rolled on cards, etc., but this project is well on it's way -- and I can see the light. Thank you Dee Dee for helping me. What an amazing weekend.
Being completely exhausted we got cleaned up and dressed up to go for dinner, we were going to El Chaparral to have dinner with my sister Laura. A surprise for Dee Dee was that Ed and Nellie would be meeting us there from Kerrville, but then Dee Dee and I both got a BIG surprise when half way through dinner Kim, David and Colson walked into the restaurant. It was such a wonderful evening. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in my life. Thank you Lord. Kim, David, Colson and Dee Dee came back to my house to spend the night. We had a fun time together.
What a great weekend this has been. God Bless Everyone.




1 comment:
Wowza!!! Wowza!!!
I have seen that hall and it is looking gooooood!!
You are a hard little worker bee.
Feels great-right?!
Hugs to you.
Post a Comment