Saturday, September 1, 2007

Where in the world...

What a crazy month of August. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch lately. This morning I counted up the miles from my travel to Houston and to client visits this month just for work other than the days that I normally go to work and back and it came to 2215 miles and that is for the period of 8/6/07 to present. I've done a lot of driving and believe me when I tell you that I'm ready to stay home for a while, sleep in my own bed and focus on things around here for a while.

I read the alphabet blogs and enjoyed catching up. While traveling I didn't have access to my blog so it was difficult to keep up. I'm glad to be back...even though I'm not a daily blogger.

Now that I'm home I'm having trouble getting back into my normal sleep schedule. I keep waking up around 4 a.m. errgghhh!!! So I am hoping to get that worked out soon. Today again I woke up at 4 a.m., but then tried to go back to sleep around 6:30 a.m. and I did slightly, but then it was time rise and shine...because I had a fun day planned with Mechiel.

We had breakfast at Olde Town Grill in Helotes where I tried for the first time Boxty (potatoe pancakes). They also made a wonderful smoothy there called something like "Rise and Shine"...Yum Yum. Then we traveled over to Boerne and did some shopping on River St. Afterward we traveled over to Scrapbook-Heaven and saw some of the new stuff arriving and then we came home. Later we met up with the boys and had a scrumpdelicous dinner at Salsalitos. What a wonderful, long, full and happy day.

Thank you Lord for a wonderful day!

No comments: