Today started off pretty rough....but has turned out to be quite special. I am thankful for friendships that continue even though there are many miles that keep us apart. My friend Isabel and her family moved to Colorado about a year ago and that is who I am visiting. I am so thankful for our special friendship and for the way that they always welcome me into their home. I have many friends that are not close to my home, since I moved last March and I am so incredibly blessed by these special woman in my life.
My little Laura is here today playing with baby Alex (these are Isabel's children). I asked her to tell me what she is most thankful for today and she say that I was visiting. That just makes my heart so happy.
Thank you LORD for all your blessings even when I am so undeserving.
Hope ya'll are enjoying this season of FALL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We are blessed to have you in our lives.
You must teach me how you did such an awesome header.
Post a Comment