Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lots to be THANKFUL for...

We all have so much to be thankful for and so often I don't think I am even able to see what gifts we've received each day. Just a few of the things I am thankful for today are:
  • getting all my ebay packages off to the post office
  • time to run some errands
  • nice long nap in the middle of the day
  • visiting my sister and seeing all the new things that have happened at their house and having a nice dinner with her, Lee and Dad
  • Alec, my nephew who had to put Dad's dog Cinnamon down today - I know it was such a hard thing for him to have to handle, but it was time she was old and lived a long life.

Even the hard things in life turn out to be special blessings - hope you all are happy and healthy. God Bless

No comments: