Today's Faith Note is "Miracles Happen".
What Happend -- 1-9-08 to 1-14-07
I attended a really fun concept class at Scrapbook Cottage titled Recipe Class. It was fun. We made three really cute 8x8 layouts each focusing on a different recipe and during the class we had the opportunity to sample the recipe. I really enjoyed it and signed up for next month's class.
Everyone knows how much I love BoBunny...if there is a class kit I'm there. I'm still working on this one. It is the Birthday Explosion Box. The end result is very cute.
We celebrated my brother-in-law Lee's birthday on Friday evening at a wonderful restuarant near by names "Grey Moss Inn" the inn is the oldest continuously operating restuarant in Central Texas founded in 1929. Please believe me when I tell you it was the best food that has ever passed my lips. It is quite pricey, but a delicious experience.
I enjoyed helping two new scrapbookers with thier First Pages. It is always so much fun helping newbies with their planning. On Sunday I officially joined Forest Hills Presbyterian Church in Helotes. I'm excited about the possibilities. Next Sunday I begin attending new memeber classes for 4-5 weeks and I also signed up for a refresher class "Financial Peace" written by Dave Ramsey.
Another work week is upon us, so hang in there and have a blessed day.




No comments:
Post a Comment