I am still reeling from the Inspired. event last weekend. I will be posting more on the event soon. I promise. So stay tuned as I want to express all my wonderful memories and photos for you here.
This month has been very full so far. Ed and Nellie were married on April 5th and I haven't even had time to write about that glorious event either. So you'll be getting a lot of catch up over the several days. I also have a most fabulous trip to the Grand Canyon starting the later part of next week.
So, here is a little snippet. Donna confirmed that Mechiel and I were the 3rd and 4th person to sign up for the Inspired. event and let me just tell you that the excitement for this trip kept on building and building as Donna continued to announce more and more mind blowing opportunities. And, let me assure you Donna, Bill, and Inspired Instructors and Participants did not disappoint. Donna and Bill are one dynamo couple and I was incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to meet them and get to know them this weekend.
I'll share more soon, but I've got to run off to work now (bummer, I know). Before I go a real quick note of thanks to Mechiel thanks so much for taking time away from your favorite men - it was so great to share this time with you and a few of our favorite people. Happy 40 my friend. Here's to the 41 in our future.
May God Bless everyone's day more than we could ever imagine!




3 comments:
Love you doll!!
Sounds like you two had a great time! I'm ery excited for you both, and I can't wait for you all to share some of what you learned with the rest of us!
:-)
Thanks for stoping by my blog. I can't wait to see what you created from your classes. I'll be lurking...
Post a Comment