Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An Assortment


Monday was my Dad's 74th birthday. Laura, Lee and I celebrated with him that evening. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and each others company. He looks pretty good for 74, don't you think?

Tuesday I had my first "new owner" sewing class for my new sewing machine. I really like my machine - I think we are going to be very good friends. Lori our instructor is wonderful and very very knowledgeable.

Today makes 3 weeks that I've been working out and I can hardly believe it. Seems each time it gets harder and I'm blaming this dadgum hot weather we've been having round here. Definitely amazing accomplishment for me.

And, one pretty awesome thing so far this week is that my co-worker's horse had a baby boy today. Ain't he cute?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would go running if I was in the same room as that machine. They intimidate me. Mine is L-O-W-tech.