Monday, June 30, 2008

It is absolutely CRAZY...

I've neglected my duty to post. This past month has been filled with many happy days. I was introduced to someone in early June and we've been seeing a lot of each other this past month. Hence the reason I haven't blogged much. Should things continue down this path of happiness, you'll begin to hear more.

I've also completed a few more of the Sketch's and have started to work on the 52 Card Pick Up class I'm taking on BigPictureScrapbooking.com w/ Tena Sprenger.
I've also been working on getting my office at home in order since the move...I realized the other day unpacking some of the boxes that they've been in boxes for nearly 18 months...you could say I've lived with out them...right? Paper everywhere...making a decision what to keep and what to trash. If anyone knows the answer tell me please.
As we approach Independence Day this week, I am once again reminded of the freedom we are BLESSED to enjoy here in the United States and I am ever thankful for all the men and women that serve out Country and provide safety to us so that we can continue to live freely.
Here are a few of Sketch layout pictures... have a great day, week, etc. until we meet again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the layouts. I was wondering where you had been and missing you. I am thrilled it was for such a good reason. Enjoy the ride and I hope it is a long one.

Zanne said...

Beautiful pages!