Saturday, July 25, 2009

Let The Weekend Begin!!!

Friday was a busy and full day with work and lots of visitors. My sister came by for a visit that I enjoyed very much. She is so excited for me and the upcoming Shower and Wedding festivities and that is so neat to watch. She and Lee have generously offered to host a brunch the day after the wedding for out of town guests and family in their home. I'm excited about it. I think it will be wonderful and relaxing.

Later that evening we had dinner guests. It was so much fun. Ed and Nellie were on their way to Kerrville and brought two of my favorite little guys for a visit. Colson and Baileigh

Colson is getting so big - he is not a little boy anymore and so so smart. Baileigh is very tall now and reminds me of his cousin John John. I could not get over how grown up these two boys have become. They were having so much fun. We ordered Fajita's from Las Palapas and then we had TresLeche which was to dye for delicious. Nellie and Ed had Kes and Babe their two dogs with them too and the poor things got exiled to the front porch because they would not quit talking to us. It was cute and sad all at the same time. I loved our short but very sweet visit. I'm just bummed looking back that we didn't take a picture with them. I've really got to be better at that you know.

Okay on a final note, when they were leaving Bai said - you need to cut your grass. And boy is he right. It looks terrible I've got to figure out that whole yard thing. My Dad has been doing it for us (insistantly), but I think I'm gonna have to fire him because it is too hot for him to be mowing. Ughhh! Who wants to fire their Dad? Not me.

No comments: