Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy Busy

This time of year is always hectic for me doing renewals for open enrollment. I am preparing my biggest presentation today. And, it is also the day that my dear friend Isabel will have surgery miles and miles away in Colorado. I'm having difficulty focusing and I wish I was there with her. Please pray for her and her doctors and assistants to do an extroadinary job in surgery today. She is having a cyst/lump removed from her thyroid. It is cancerous. Although this is the better of cancers to have, there is a complex issue with her in that her vocal cords have been damaged as a result of the large cyst pressing on it for so long. So the surgeon will have a little extra difficulty today. So, there you have it for me today. I'm trying to focus on work and get done here what I need to do, while back in the darkness of my mind I am thinking about her and the kids and David her husband as they wait patiently to hear that Mommy is alright. I too am waiting to hear the same news. Please pray.

No comments: