This weekend has been mostly about rest and relaxation. It started early with a mani/pedi/massage on Friday afternoon and just kept on going. Sleep on Saturday and Sunday, just recouping from last weeks events and preparing next weeks. I've worked on wedding stuff, updating lists and budgeting stuff. Soon invitations will be stuffed and mailed. Can you believe it? And, I worked a little in my office - making some progress (not much, but some) getting it all in its new places.
Today Mr. D took me on a date. We went to the movies to see Harry Potter and to a late lunch at Chuy's. It was nice we brought dessert home to share later. Tres Leches - YUM!!!
And, today for the first time since surgery I talked to Isabel. I am so glad to hear her voice even though it doesn't sounds like her yet. She is very tired and sore from the surgery still, but each day she says she can tell she is getting better. Thank you Lord!
So all in all this weekend has been a time of good rest and relaxation.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment