Saturday, August 29, 2009

Xterra II

So you know how it is when you've been thinking and researching and thinking sommore and pondering the ideas and well then you go and do something people might think is crazy. Well here is my something crazy you might think I did....Xterra II. Or the "New" one. I like to think we now have his and her Xterra's. I am so excited to show you my new vehicle - bright shiny and white with steel grey interior. I have really grown to love Mr. D's vehicle over this past year and the time has come for me to have a new vehicle and I just wanted what he had...not to mention all the great amenities that it has on it such as when you put the back seats down to load something big in the vehicle they lay flat so it is like a truck bed in a sense and I can see better out the windows when driving and it is a little higher which I was wanting. It has some really cool sneaky storage spaces too. It has all the other basics...nothing too fancy. Check Xterra II out. Sorry the pics are not great...I was lazy and didn't back it out of the garage to take them.