Saturday, January 9, 2010
Day 9
There are so many things and not nearly enough Saturday's to fit it all in. Any even if I had a bunch of Saturday's I'd get tired so I'm trying to just focus a little bit at a time in my scrapbook/office and hopefully one day everything will find its place. My Dad and Mattie are doing much of the same combining houses and we just went by Dad's house today to check out the progress. Slow and steady wins the race, right? I think so. They are doing really good. I took a couple things that he had from our Mom. I got two little embroidered items, one with a ladybug and one with a turtle. They are very cute. We also got pencil drawing of downtown Buffalo, NY that was done by a relative of my namesake. And, I took one painting that was done by my Great Aunt Shirley Sprester. Mostly we took what we wanted years ago, but Dad just wanted us to see what he was letting loose of before so we don't get up set later. I think it is very considerate of him. I am so happy for the two of them. They both seem very happy. It is nice to see Dad living again. Well, I'm going back to my work. Chow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment