I was at work today talking with my clients and realized what a curious child I was and it really got me thinking about things I used to do in my past...like when I was home by myself all summer doing nothing I would go through my parents desk and the their dresser and the check book...just to see what was there. Looking back I don't really think there was any thing I was specifically looking for, but I was just board and should have been out running or swimming or something more productive. I've out grown this level of curiosity thank goodness. I guess having my Dad living here with me it has me thinking about the past and my childhood when I last lived in the same house.
I am excited to say that I now have that desk that I used to plow through as a child and it is one of the sweetest heirlooms I own.
This evening Dad and I continued our efforts on my new office furniture. My little girl Octavia just starred while we worked. Here are a few pictures to let you see what we've finished thus far. Enjoy!!! I can't wait to fill lit up with my stuff.



2 comments:
Your desk looks beautiful. Years from now you will savor these days with your dad. I used to make mud pies with my sister-remember those? We would get some throw away tins and mix them with mud and sticks and try to convince my dad to buy them! Happy Easter!!
Looking good. Can't wait until I see it.
Post a Comment