Saturday, April 14, 2007

This Week

Sunday - Celebrated Easter with Family and Friend here in SA and in Houston. What a wonderful Easter!!!


Monday - Worked in Houston


Tuesday - Had an Orthodontist check up and hopefully (cross your fingers), hopefully I will get my braces off this summer. Please, Please, Pretty Please!!! Then I drove back to SA. DeDe from my office in Houston came to see the house and stay over night.


Wednesday - Lot's of work to get done because my friend Mechiel would arrive this afternoon and I am taking off Thursday and Friday to play. I met Mechiel and friends at Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery in Market Square. It was my first time to drive down there and although I was blinded by the sun...I eventually made it. It was fun.


Thursday - The "Blind" guy came to install the final blind in my kitchen and to discuss cabinetry for my Scrapbook Room. I can't wait to get the sketches it is going to be awesome!!! That evening Mechiel and I took a "BoBunny" class at Scrapbook Heaven. The class was more like here is you kit follow the instructions, but I really like the book it came out so cute.


Friday - Mechiel and I drove around to several scrapbook stores in SA (Scrapbook Cottage, Scrapbook 911, Stamp Antonio, and Scrapbook Heaven). Of course, we picked up some really fun stuff along the way. But the coolest thing was signing up for a Tim Holt class on 6/3 at Scrapbook 911. After shopping and lunch, we cropped at Scrapbook Heaven until Midnight and got some fun stuff done. Mechiel made a gorgeous Purse Album and I made two fun Friend Albums.


Saturday - Mechiel went home - it was sad. But we had such a good time scrapbooking. Then Dad and I drove to Boerne to visit my Sister Laura and her husband Lee. Lee's father was visiting too. It was nice and then we had lunch at "The Hungry Horse" in Boerne and came home.

What a wonderful week. I hope yours was too!! Happy Spring All. PB & J

No comments: