Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday, July 21, 2007

As I begin to write this evening, there are only 14 minutes left of today. I was awakened this morning by pouring rain outside. We have been getting so much rain it is unbelievable the amount of rain that has been poured out on the territory. Thank you Lord for green grass. Picture #1 is of the raging Guadalupe River at about 8:15 PM this evening.

My Nephew, Alec and his wife Leigh Anne and her nephew Trennis came by for a surprise visit and then we all went out to Boerne for lunch at the Hungry Horse. If you've not eaten there - they have really good burgers (they are the real thing). Laura (my sister) and her husband Lee and his son John met us there.
After lunch we all took a ride out see the progress of Laura and Lee's new place. It has changed a lot and it is really looking wonderful!
I also had the opportunity to meet Laura's new friend Alice today. It was a fun day.

Picture #2 are progress photos at Laura and Lee's home (under construction).

Picture #1


Pictures #2

No comments: