Monday, August 6, 2007

Smiling Big Time

Today is a happy day and I am smiling BIG time! Today I got my BRACES off and I'm still a bit in shock since I did not know that was going to happen at today's visit to Dr. Schudy.

Here is a picture of Dr. Schudy and Me after the big moment of getting all the glue scrapped off my teeth. Dr. Schudy is an awesome Orthodontist and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for someone who is a quality person and really knows their stuff. He has a wonderful group of people working with him. They always make me feel good when I go in for my visits -- even if all I want to do was fall a sleep in the chair. Dr. Schudy's office runs with such efficiency. He is a good man and truly passionate about Orthodontia work. I have enjoyed getting to see him interact with the kids that come and go each visit. I admire him and what he has accomplished with his work. Well, I could honestly go on and on about how blessed I am to have found his practice, but I'll stop now.

Thank you Lord for this Happy Day!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You go, girl! What a beautiful smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov (Congratulations in yiddish). You are looking great and I agree with Kim...what a beautiful smile!