Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry! Merry!

The last week has been a blurr of visiting and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with Friends and Family. I am thrilled to have been able to see so many peops while in Houston over the last week. I am home know and beginning to uncover the house from all the unloading of the vehicle. I have been so incredibly blessed this year and can't even imagine anything greater. Some highlights of my visit to Houston are:

#1 - Spending a week at DeeDee's home shopping and gabbing and just plain having fun - I wouldn't trade it for anything! I especially enjoyed getting to be her shopper and run errands while she slaved in her sewing room finishing Christmas orders. Thank you my Dee Dee!

#2 - Nelson/Alexander/Seyffert Christmas at Laura and Lee's home in Santa Fe - such a good time everything enjoyed from Tamales and Hot Sauce to gifts galore and Champagne w/Strawberries and we can't forget the little one's who so enjoyed the upstairs room running, playing and laughing.



#3 - Hanging with my pals - Carol, Kim and Mechiel at the Empanada House for an evening of delicous dinner, dessert and wine and a fun gift exchange. Mechiel also came and spent the night with Dee Dee and I one night and drove us around while we did a little Christmas shopping. So fun to share the season with dear and precious friends.

#4 - Attending another Christmas Eve Children's service at MDPC in Houston and going to John and Marcia's Christmas Eve party where I got to see my cousins, visit and open packages. We also played the new Wii and WOW what a treat. I love it. Bowled so hard my arm has hurt for two days.


#5 - Another Christmas Day with the Turet/Hock family. It was such a special day: Getting to see Colson open packages in the morning and eating a delicous breakfast at the Hock house, then cooking with Dee Dee for Christmas dinner, and celebrating Jesus Birthday at the Hock's that evening with dinner, drinks, gifts and games. Ultimate Outburst - I'm not good at this game, but enjoyed playing...out team did great even if we didn't have David on our team!!!



#6 - Celebrating Kimmie Kim's birthday - Breakfast at the Hock house...yummy pancakes, egg casserole, left over monkey bread (absolutely divine) and a fun time.

I too plan to make some 2008 committments - but will have to get back to ya later on that one!

Peace and Joy to all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was really so fun seeing you and visiting. There is never enough time but I am so glad I got to see you.

Happy happy New Year