Sunday, February 24, 2008

Goodie Bag Swap Surprise






I got my goodie bag swap package in the mail yesterday and just opened it. It was full of wonderful treats. Thank you Robin Love. This was a fun swap....
Now I've got to work on the other two swaps I joined. 8x8 pages and Art Journal. I've got some ideas but need to get started.
This weekend has been really nice. A friend came over on Saturday morning and helped arrange things above my kitchen cabinets. We had a fun time playing with different items. Saturday afternoon I attended a Cursillo event at Camp Buckner. What a beautiful Camp site. Although it is in Burnett, it is very close to Marble Falls where we stopped and had a late dinner at the Bluebonnet Cafe. Did you know they have pie there? (Inside joke.) Very good home cooking...the kind that is not good for you...that's right. It was a great opportunity to get to know some people at my new church.
Today, I attended another Stamp Camp at Carol's. She does a fantastic job and I always leave with some really neat things.
Needless to say I'm tuckered out after the weekend. The weather has been absolutely beautiful. I hope your weekend has been as enjoyable as mine.
Today's Faith Note: "God's promises are like the starts; the darker the night, the brighter they shine." David Nicholas


No comments: