Do you ever read your horoscope? I don't normally read it, but when I was logging on to the Internet today - some words caught my eye it was the first words of my horoscope and it read "Do not flinch", well of course my curiosity got the better of me. Here is my horoscope for today:
"Do not flinch if someone delivers you some bad news today -- deep down inside, you knew this was coming. And if you weren't prepared enough to handle this news with ease, do not worry about how things will turn out -- you will only get overwhelmed. Instead, focus on the smaller issues that you can do something about. There are things you can do to ease the blow of this negative news, so do them. Don't let yourself get drawn into the drama. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and carry on."
It may have well said "Dear June, Do not flinch..." Isn't it funny how something that is so completely generic can seem so incredibly specific to you. Well fortunately, so far it is 8:07 PM and as far as I know I have not received any bad news today. Thank you Lord, for protecting me and giving me special angels to walk beside me today. The conversation went about as good as I could have hoped which was a blessing and I am so thankful for all my dear friends and family who prayed for me.
Good Night, Sleep Tight and Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite...
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment