I completed and handed off a work project today that I"ve been working on just about daily for the past 6 weeks and man let me tell you it felt good to be (at least for a little while) putting it to bed. The project and process was a bit exhausting and frustrating at times, however in the end very beneficial and rewarding. I am so happy to be in this place.
Accomplishments are wonderful things to look back on and see where I was in contrast to where I am today. When I look back only 12 or 24 months there have been major accomplisments in my life. There is one accomplishment that I am most thankful for and that is being able to let Mr. D into my heart. Every day I am amazed at where we are today 106 days away from our Wedding!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment