I think all the time about how bad I feel for not blogging more often. I know it would be very good for me to do this for a lot of reasons. Mainly to keep everyone posted on what's going on in my life.
Lately I haven't been feeling good about my eating and lack of excercize yet I don't do anything to change the pattern. Talking is not action. And I know there has been a lot going on in my life these past two years, moving, taking in a parent, getting adjusted to a new work style, meeting Mr. D, getting engaged, finding a new and wonderful family to add to the one I already have, merging homes, etc. so with all that I try to tell myself "give yourself a break you've been busy". And, I know I always say I will do better and I try for a short time, but today's horoscope has me thinking... so I thought there is no time like the present to share it with you.
July 16, 2009 - Turn 'I wish' into 'I will' and 'I can't' into 'I can.' Don't you think it's about time you started taking yourself seriously? So stop telling yourself that your plans, hopes and desires are silly. Don't dismiss what your soul is trying to tell you. Listen to your secret wishes and see where they lead you. The stars are telling you that now is the time. Who knows? You might be about to start one heck of an incredible journey.
Who knows if horoscopes really mean anything, but this one touched me.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
well miss june, i know you can do it! look at all you've accomplished last year alone! you got out of debt, took a leap of faith in moving to san antonio, let down your gaurd and allowed yourself to fall in love with the man you are marrying in three months! if anyone can change their "i wish" into "i will", it's you! here's what Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28
Love you June!!!
Post a Comment