Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally Friday

Friday is finally here. Let's see since Tuesday what has been going on...
...lots of dreaming about all the wedding arrangements
...missing friends that are not near
...thinking about little babies born that I've yet to meet
...loving Mr. D
...enjoying our weekly meal with Stuart and seeing that beautiful smiling face of his
...reminiscing on all the little details of the bridal luncheon last weekend
and those are only a few of the things rolling around in this mind of mine.

Here are some random things that I'm know I haven't shared.

Here is a picture of Victor, is my new great nephew. He looks so content falling a sleep. I can't wait to meet him. His Mom and Dad got married yesterday at the JP.

And... this is new baby Rowan and big brother Colson. Is this a sweet picture or what? I haven't met baby Rowan either and I am looking forward to that too! He is a little cutie.

Yesterday I had a visit in the afternoon at work from DeDe (a co-worker from the Houston office) and her precious little Lily. We had a wonderful time playing, clapping and dancing.
Little people have such a wonderful freedom about themselves. They don't have all junk in there heads that adults get to carry around. Seeing that is a beautiful thing.
Happy Friday!







No comments: